
Scoop feeding me?
Well big bro, you are another year older today, and let me be the first to wish you a Very Happy Birthday! I know you were expecting an expensive gift or maybe just cash but this will have to do!
It wasn't always easy being me, growing up with four big brothers and no sisters. But, thanks to you it was REALLY difficult. Seriously, did you have to tease me so much?
Luckily, I truly do love you - now that we don't live under the same roof! In fact, you are my favorite brother (shh! don't tell the others!)
Not only are you a great brother and uncle, you're a great friend. And, let's be honest, life's never boring when you're around!
So for your birthday, I just want to say - you're the best brother a girl good hope for. I am proud and lucky to have you in my life! I mean it...no one paid me to say that - it's true...honest, mom doesn't even read my blog...

Marc, Justin and Scoop

Scoop and Justin (check out those abs!)


Scoop, Mom, Justin, Kathy, Marc, Kendal, & Me
(last year after one of Kendal's plays)


2 comments:
Susan, this is so sweet. You do have a great brother. Ariel and Cecily loved it when we would go their house and swim. OH, and I love first picture that is way cute.
You do not have to say much about Greg, just by listening to you telling story about him I can tell how much you love him!!! Happy b-day Greg
Lisanka :)
Post a Comment