Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2009

Okay, so I'm still a slacker when it comes to blogging. I did, however, want to post a few pictures from one of our awesome youth activities this year. All of our youth, along with senior primary, and our fantastic missionaries, sang Christmas carols at a nearby senior residence center. We walked up and down the corridors singing carols and wishing each resident a Merry Christmas. This is an annual event for the Theodore Ward and one we've been privileged to participate in the last two years. It was a great experience. Of course, I forgot my camera - as usual. Luckily, our always prepared wonderful Young Women's president snapped a few.


The Merry group ready to sing


A stop at the nurse's station -
after all they need singing too as well, don't ya think?

The kids singing to one of our sweet sisters, Gracie Milburn. We sure do miss her at church!

2 comments:

Coty said...

Okay, LOVE this post! Can I just say it brought back so many memories...both of being a child and of being in YW...it rocked.
You guys ROCK!!!

Andrea said...

What a fun activity! The greatest thing is that you all brought as much joy to them as they did to ya'll--a true gift indeed.