of the kids on Monday when we get together for our
last hurrah before school begins.
These kids have known each other their entire lives and are more like cousins - even siblings - than friends.
I can't imagine them not being together.
Kinda makes me sad that they are growing so quickly - I can still picture them toddling around playing in the baby pool at Lisanka's house or playing hide and seek at Cottage Hill Park.
Oh well, I guess since I can't slow them down - I'll just enjoy them while I can.



6 comments:
How fun, Yay for good friends!!!
Susan, this makes me cry. I can't imagine them not being friends either. I too imagine them being old like us and getting together with their kids. Thanks for posting the pics and for reminding me of all the great times and hopefully all the many more to come.
OH, and I'm sorry that we did not get together, but lets really do so soon!
Yes we need to - I feel bad that I did not get pictures of the other kids last time we were together! (I also did not get a picture of Lauryn that day and she was here!) I've been really bad about forgetting my camera over the holidays! Maybe that should be one of my goals this year - get more pictures!!!
I came back to look at the pictures of the kids. I'm a nerd I know, but I'm just drawn to them. I couldn't help but notice how mad Hannah and Ariel look in the pictures at Lynn Meadow's. I vaguely remember them being upset and not wanting to be in the picture. Was it because we were about to leave? Do you remember?
Oh, and as for the camera thing. I'm the same way. It's become as though my family doesn't exist except at Christmas and then this year we didn't even do that because we were in such a hurry to get on the road. Oh well. Maybe this year will be better for me in that respect.
Yes I think they were mad b/c they did not want to leave. Also, did you notice Kendal is not in the photo? I asked her if she was in the bathroom and she said no - she was hiding in the cooking show room b/c she did not want to leave - to funny. And, you are a nerd if I am a nerd b/c I do the same thing. I reread what people write on their blogs too, lol!
Post a Comment