Around noon I realized I hadn't seen Kendal in a while. Since she is a teenager, that isn't such an odd occurrence. Still, my motherly instincts lead me around the house in search for her. Nope, couldn't find her anywhere.
Suddenly, a flash of blue caught my eye from the oak tree in the back yard. There was my baby girl, climbing her favorite tree. She climbs this tree almost daily so I am not sure why I was surprised.
You see, Kendal never has asked for much. In fact most Christmases and birthdays I have to beg her to give me a list - something to go on. I guess you could say she is a simple girl at heart. And, I love that about her. I really do.
Papa, Sophie, and Gabby thought Kendal might need a little assistance getting down from the tree.
2 comments:
Cute pictures!
I can't get over how beautiful Kendal is! You have two great kids. My favorite thing to do at her age was to climb the oak tree in our back yard and read a book until Mother started hunting for me!
Ann Beck
Post a Comment