The last thing we need is another animal...
We already have one of these...
And, one of these...
We especially don't need a 12 week old beagle pup, she's not even house broken...
She looks like trouble, don't you think?
I haven't slept in two nights. Waking up every two hours, letting her out to do her business. I'm tired. I don't have time for this...
I'm not really sure what Sophie thinks of her...
And, I'm sure Marc thinks we don't need her...
Although, she is kind of cute...
With those floppy ears and sad eyes not to mention puppy breath
-sigh-
And, she does need a home...
Meet Gabby, our newest addition, and (apparently) just what we needed!
8 comments:
She is TOO CUTE! The Odom family all agrees that you totally need her and Ariel says especially Sophie. We can't wait to meet her and have some fun! She is way cute.
Ariel and Cecily think that all you need now is a hamster and maybe some fish! LOL.
I want a dog soooooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!! :) I think she is so cute!!! I can't wait until i can see her in person!!!
Susan, she is adorable!!! I volunteer to take her off your hands when yall get tired of her...lol My dog is a beagle/Basset mix and Beagles are sooo smart! I have been looking for another dog and want either another Basset or a Beagle. She is sooo pretty! Once you get past the puppy stage Beagles are wonderful dogs. Good Luck!!!
LOL too cute, funny how those things happen huh? :)
She is adorable! I am trying to find homes for two dogs right now. I may have to take them to the pound :( .
Ann B
Oh PLEASE don't take them to the pound!!! Can you find a no kill shelter???
If you don't want her I'll take her. She's adorable and how can you take her away from Marc? I love that picture of them together. Congrats on your new addition!
Post a Comment