Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Hi, I'm back! Did you miss me? I sure did miss you! In fact, my computer has been repaired since Friday but I've been so busy catching up with all of your blogs, I was too tired to post anything new.


I NEVER want to be without a computer again! I didn't realize how much I depended on this darned machine! I mean, I felt totally lost! Many thoughts of panic went through my mind:

"How will I pay bills?"

"What if a storm is coming? - can't check the up-to-date radar!"

"I'm certain some urgent email is waiting in my inbox!!"

"What's going on with the (your name here) family?"

Thank goodness I wasn't asked to give a talk or a lesson at church! I would have spent hours searching through books and magazines - I depend desperately on lds.org!

As we used to say in the 80's, perhaps I should "get a life." But, this is part of my life - a very important, inspiring, life changing part - and I love it!

Okay, so now that I'm back, I should blog about something...but where do I begin?! It looks like I've been so traumatized by my lack of easily accessible technology that I may have developed writer's block or memory loss. I honestly can't remember a thing I did over the last week! I know there was something...ummm... I'll have to get back to you.

I guess I didn't realize - until I was without you for a week - how much I love your blogs. Whether you're just sharing stories about your life, telling funny happenings, or showing pictures of your kids you enhance my daily life. So, THANKS and cross your fingers that I never have to be without you again!

5 comments:

Coty said...

you are too funny. 80's jargon. i love it.

Andrea said...

Susan--I'm glad your back too. It's not like we don't talk nearly everyday, but I enjoy reading your blog too!
This past weekend, my family told me that my blog embarrasses (I know I spelled that wrong) them sometimes , I told them that I was going to quit blogging all together, but look where I am today...oh well. I guess I need to get a life too.

Susan said...

PLEASE DON'T QUIT ANDREA!!!!! I look forward to all of your posts -they're always GREAT! Oh, and all parents embarrass their kids sometimes - I think it's part of the job description, lol=) Plus, I think they secretly love that you think enough of them to tell their tales - even Mike!

Ann said...

I am so glad you are back, Susan! I missed reading your blog. I am so attached at the hip with my computer. I would HATE going a week without it! I have a confession...When our internet was down I went to Krystals and bought a shake so I could use their WiFi connection. Shhhhhhhh, don't tell!!

Ann B

Jolie said...

Hi Susan! Wow, it has been a LONG time. I have been keeping up on your life through the other Susan O. I'm glad we found each other's blogs. Justin is getting so big! What an awesome trip he went on. Very cool! Keep in touch!