"When you wake up everyday Please don't throw your dreams away Hold them close to your heart 'Cause we are all a part Of the ordinary miracle" - Sarah Mclachlan
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Kendal's Christmas Concert
We recently attended Kendal's Christmas Concert. Kendal is in advanced band and plays the clarinet. The evening included music performed by both the band and the chorus. It was a great show! Here are a few pictures I thought I'd share - a few more reminders of how quickly she is growing up! (I know I've posted more about Kendal than Justin lately. Now that he is in high school I have a harder time tracking him down to get pictures. I will definitely get some over the holidays - even if I have to take pictures of him sleeping, lol!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She does look so grown up. Can we please stop time???
She is just Beautiful (cha, and obviously talented). The boys are going to be knocking down your door!!!
Post a Comment