Friday, the kids and I met up with some friends and had a great time -
where? AT THE BEACH.
So, I take it back!! I do like the beach!! Plus, it is pretty cheap entertainment for the kids.
I didn't get a lot of photos - too busy having FUN!
But, I thought I'd share the few I did take.
But, I thought I'd share the few I did take.
I know what you're thinking...I do not have that much color in my skin! Can you say "spray tan??" Also, I have NO idea what I am doing with my hands. I wasn't sure where to put them and I ended up looking like an octopus!
The girls. They'd been playing in the waves (which were strangely calm that day) and took a break to catch some rays!

Chillin' in the shade (notice how I am gripping the arm of the chair? Wonder what I'm thinking? Well, it was something like: "oh great, a photo in my swimsuit! PERFECT!!")
Ariel and Cecily (Andrea's girls) playing nicely in the sand...I think...
Me taking a picture of Andrea and Lisa taking a picture of themselves - such randomness turned into a lovely picture, don't ya think?
Hey! How'd that get in there?? That is not the beach I am pretty sure. Looks like scout camp to me!! And, I think I recognize my son under that Boonie hat but can't be too sure!
Well, lookie there...another one. This time I am sure that's Justin! I recognize that look - I see it every morning at home!!
(Actually, I included these because Marc and Justin did not return from scout camp with enough photos for me to blog about but I wanted to share the couple I did get. Plus, I somehow missed snapping a photo of Justin at the beach, darn-it!)
1 comment:
lol. Love the pictures. It was a fun day. We must do it again soon!
Post a Comment