Monday, June 15, 2009

GRE Woes

Just a quick note to say:
  1. that I am taking the GRE tomorrow, and
  2. I think I may be crazy!

All I could think of the last year and a half was how I could not wait to get out of school.

But, then I heard about this great new ESOL Master's program that is taught entirely online. Next thing I knew, I was submitting an application to graduate school and signing up to take this crazy test.

Will someone please slap me back to my senses?

Anyway, I take it first thing in the morning and here I am, it's almost midnight, and I cannot sleep.

Did I study you ask? No, not really!

If anyone still reads my blog, please say a little prayer for me.

You can ask that I do well on the test or that my sanity returns in the near future.

Either will be fine.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You will do great. Glad you decided to do the ESL program. I think it is a great choice. :)