That droid in the background is not actually on fire. It is some weird thing that happened with my camera (but kinda cool too.)
The wait for Star Tours was incredibly SHORT. Actually, we didn't wait in any line more than 30 minutes the entire time we were at Disney World. Hard to believe in June/July. And, it was overcast and pleasant outside - strange but REALLY GOOD!
Okay, Star Tours is not Kendal's favorite ride. In fact it makes her nauseous. But she is a good sport. Really.
Justin's birthday is coming up and this is what he has asked for. Not sure if we should put it in the front yard or the back.
Here we are in NY City. As you can see, Marc doesn't really let us know when he is taking our picture. He did get better about it as the week progressed (and we complained.) But really, I can't blame him - none of us wanted to spend a lot of time on pictures. Too much to do and too much to see.
Kendal is waiting for Indiana Jones to start - looks like someone is watching her there in the background=)
Next, it was on to Beauty and the Beast (Kendal and Marc as Beauty and the Beast - get it?)
Here we have Justin and Kendal with the Stone Table at Prince Caspian.
Here we have all of us at the Stone Table at Prince Caspian (too bad we blocked the table, and I had on my hat cause it rained a little, and I'm not standing up strait, and I'm not sucking in my belly, and...)
We did everything we wanted to do at Hollywood that day. There is no way for me to share all of the photos I took or memories we made. But, we did meet a few famous characters including:

Beauty and the Beast...
Beauty and the Beast...
Indiana Jones
And, the green Army men from Toy Story.
I snapped pictures of the kids while we waited for Fantasmic (that is Kendal with her Tinkerbell face paint.) Although we were there an hour before the show started, the crowd was a lot of fun!We even did the wave! The time flew by and believe me - the show was worth it!
(I am really bad at taking pictures at night - most of them were blurry! You'll just have to take my word for it - it was AWESOME!)
No comments:
Post a Comment