Monday, May 26, 2008

Tag I'm It...An ABC Tag

YAY ME, I got my first tag.

A. Attached or Single- Attached at the hip for almost 18 years

B. Best Friend(s)- Andrea, Lisanka, Kathy, Greta and Marc!
(but I have lots of other friends I love=)

C. Cake or Pie - "C" is for CHEESE CAKE!

D. Day of Choice- Sunday, get to be lazy after Church

E. Essential Item- A car!

F. Flavor of Ice Cream- Snicker doodle (vanilla ice cream, snickers and hot caramel)

G. Gummy Bears or Worms- Worms - the sour variety

H. Hometown- Mobile (well technically Tillman's Corner where the red necks come from)

I. Indulgences- Bubble baths once a week

J. January or July- July, too cold in January

K. Kids- 2 very tall children

L. Last movie I saw in a theater- Prince Caspian, today

Musician: The Eagles

N. Number of siblings- 4 Big Bros.

O. Orange or Apples- Golden Delicious Apples

P. Phobias or Fears- Alligators (but I like Andrea's "crazy people" phobia - she has a point)

Q. Quote- Love quotes but not sure I have a favorite...

R. Reasons to smile - Marc and the kids

S. Season- Spring, everything's new again!

T. Tag 4- Andrea and Ann tagged everyone I know with a blog....But, I would have tagged Andrea, Ann, Lisanka, Carly and Brooke. I thought about tagging the kids (Chelsea, Justin and Kendal) but didn't really think they'd want to answer these questions

U. Unknown fact about me- I used to be a spy for the CIA, I have a butterfly tattoo on my..., I speak six languages and I have black belts in both karate and kung fu. (and apparently having too much time on my hands has created an active imagination)

V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals- Where's the beef?

W. Worst Habit- Procrastination definitely!!

X. X-rays or Ultrasounds- How about none of the above?

Y. Your favorite Food- French Fries

Z. Zodiac - Pisces

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Love your responses to U---who would have known.....you have such and active imagination. LOL.

annie said...

What the heck--snickerdoodle ice cream?! That sounds too good to be true. I'm going to have to try that.

Susan said...

It's soooo gooood!! The best is at Marble Slab. I think Andrea tried it with Heath bar too and liked it. Although I'm not sure what you'd call that..Heatherdoodle??

Andrea said...

Yes, it is good. Too good. Almost sinful to eat.

Brooke said...

OK -- I meant to leave a comment about Prince Caspian but all this icecream talk is making me hungry. We've had a marble slab in Stillwater for about a year and I've only been there twice. Must go again and have them make up this concoction for me!