Last Saturday, Kendal participated in a presentation of the parable of the ten virgins. The musical production was very special and from a current day prospective. The composition and words were beautiful and you truly felt as though you gained an insight into each of these women’s lives. Kendal played Malka who was young (that’s why she’s wearing jeans=) and had many positive qualities. I don’t want to go into too many specifics as it is Kendal’s story to tell – on her blog!
I did, however, want to share a link to this beautiful soundtrack. The words touched me more than I can adequately express. My mom, who attended with me, was moved as well. All of the virgins had good qualities. One of the foolish virgins was just so busy with everyday life that she forgot to go to the Shopkeeper for more oil. Another placed her beautiful lamp on a shelf and never used it. Still, a third spent all of her money on clothes and material possessions and couldn't afford more oil. It was a great reminder of where my priorities should be. (If you're in the Mobile Stake you may get to see it in March. They've been asked to do it again for the Stake Relief Society Meeting=)
2 comments:
I can't wait to see it! It looks like Kendal got her hair cut! She looks so beautiful. Thanks for the pictures.
oh my gosh....Susan I though Kendal was you on the first picture :)
Lisanka
Post a Comment