As most of you know, Andrea and Lisanka and I decided to prank the girls at camp on their first night (to read a detailed description check out Andrea's blog). For several years, this has been a tradition for Andrea and Lisanka and this year they invited me to come too! Although Kendal thought the pranks were funny, she also thought revenge would be sweet. So, on her first morning back from camp, she got up early to "get me back." She put shampoo on my toilet seat (Marc's shampoo - sorry dad!), liquid soap on my deodorant and something sticky (I don't want to know) on the sink handles in my bathroom. She also startled me awake by running through my room yelling "good morning." All I could think was, "that's my girl"=) I am so glad my kids were blessed with a sense of humor!
Kendal wanted to go to the pool on her very first day back from camp. I am sure this desire came after spending several days with no A/C and only a filthy lake to swim in. Since Andrea was busy peeling wallpaper at home, we invited Ariel and Cecily to come with us. Fun was had by all!
1 comment:
Looks like they had A LOT of fun. Both of your children do have a GREAT sense of humor---life is too short not to. I'm proud that Kendal stayed the entire time too and tell her I said, "WAY To GO" on her pranks! VERY CLEVER! We are all going to miss Justin while he is gone, especially Ariel. She really does think her summer has been ruined. LOL. Thanks for taking the girls to the pool with ya'll (I wish I would have dissed the wallpaper and come with ya). They had a blast and I love the pictures.
Post a Comment