
Hi, my name is Susan and I am a BLOG STALKER!
Yes, I confess, I spend way too much time reading the blogs of people I don't know. The really scary thing is, I sometimes feel like I do know them.
The trouble started when Andrea (sorry to bring you into this) mentioned she'd stumbled upon random blogs and really enjoyed reading them. Although I thought this was a bit odd (sorry again Andrea), one sleepless night I decided to give it a try. Oh dear, who knew I'd get hooked?
Yes, that's right - I'm hooked!
But, I really can't stop because I like it too much. You know, the whole "it feels so right it can't be wrong" thing. I mean, it is so nice to read the stories of regular folks, living their lives, half way across the country. I've laughed, I've cried, I've laughed some more all while reading the musings of complete strangers. Is that weird? Do I simply have too much time on my hands?
Well, you can't honestly answer that question unless you've done a little stalking of your own. So, I created a list of blogs I've stumbled upon while surfing the net (see list on right). Before you pass judgement and think perhaps I'm going through a mid-life crisis, take a gander. Andrea also has some great links on her blog. Makes sense huh, since she's the one who got me started (sorry a third time my friend).
5 comments:
Yeah, I know you are kidding. LOL, but it does help to have a partner in "crime". Thanks for being my friend even when I'm crazy. LOL...
By the way, in case you don't already know, I love this post and stole your idea by bloggin' something similar. Hope your okay with that. As I tell Ariel all the time and the saying goes, "imitation is the best form of flattery."
Hey girl, we've been sharing and trading ideas for over 13 years now. No prob - I'm flattered!
I confess, I have clicked the blog links at the top of the page. I found a really great one the first time I did it, but now I seem to get all of the foreign language ones. Oh, well...
Ann B
lol...who doesn't?
Hey Susan! I don't know if you got the hursts blog from mine or Liberty's but isn't it fun to "stalk?" My friends and I have another blog www.coolchicksrun.blogspot.com and we have a real live stalker on it (so it's someone we know from the gym) but he has a creepy picture and he leaves these outrageous comments. His name is even "stalker1" -- it's nice to have someone admit they are an actual stalker. I also love to click, click, click -- it's very addicting but at the same time I LOVE to read about the goings-on of people I know. I just love blogging!
Post a Comment