Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Marc!!!

Happy birthday babe! Wow, can you believe another year has gone by? It seems like the older we get, the faster the time passes.

I decided, in honor of your birthday, I'd list 42 things I love about you. So, okay here I go....

  1. you're funny
  2. you're kind
  3. you're cute
  4. you're neat (as in tidy & clean)
  5. you're a hard worker
  6. you're honest
  7. you never complain
  8. you're easy going
  9. you're a GREAT father
  10. you're a GREAT friend
  11. you're smart
  12. you love spending time with your family
  13. you make time for your family
  14. you have a soft spot for kids
  15. you're frugal!
  16. you put our needs and happiness before your own
  17. you put just about everyone's needs and happiness before your own
  18. you love animals (okay mostly dogs but deep, deep down I know you love our cat too)
  19. you're thoughtful
  20. you're selfless (is that the same as #16 & #17?)
  21. you're a good listener
  22. you love the Lord
  23. you can sleep any where any time
  24. you never leave the toilet seat up
  25. you never say a word if the house is less than perfectly clean
  26. you help without having to be asked
  27. you don't mind left overs
  28. you try really hard to understand and communicate with me=)
  29. you even buy books on how to understand and communicate with me=)
  30. you attend church with us every week
  31. you attend all of the kid's activities and events (happily, without complaints)
  32. you show your kids you love them
  33. you listen to your kids
  34. you make your kids feel special
  35. you make me feel special
  36. you make me feel pretty
  37. you make me feel smart
  38. you don't make me feel old
  39. you encourage me
  40. you counsel with me
  41. you trust me
  42. you love me

Again, Happy Birthday!!! And here's to many, many more!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Marc! I love the picture. I guess that's what you will look like when Kendal starts dating (just a bit taller and older). LOL.
Susan, I love your list. It is so very sweet. Marc is a great guy and kids adore him. I know mine do.

Ann said...

Happy Birthday, Marc!

Ann B