I'm guilty of stealing this photo from Ariel and Cecily's blog. Please forgive me girls!!! It is just so cute, I couldn't help myself!!A few days ago we spent a rainy day at the Odom's lovely home. Kendal had a great time hanging out with Ariel and Cecily. They played hide and seek, put on a "laser light show" and even managed to sneak in a swim in the pool after the storm had passed. Meanwhile, Andrea and I talked for hours (I know this is hard to believe since neither Andrea nor I talk alot=) This picture reminds me of how wonderful friendships can be. It is so nice to go to someone's home and feel welcomed and loved. Thank you for inviting us to spend a rainy day with you! Oh, and sorry again about stealing the picture!
2 comments:
I'm glad you stole the picture and wrote about it. That's the only bad thing about them having that blog (that I run. LOL)---there blog is private and so not everyone gets to see the great pictures (meaning the subjects, not always the photography--I'm horrible at picture taking). We had so much fun with ya'll that day. We hope you come over more often. It is wonderful having friends like you and I'm glad we've had this time to "reconnect" again after having such busy schedules over the past year. I've really missed hanging out! The girls had a blast with Kendal too. I'm so glad that they have her to look up too. She is such a blessing to our family (and Justin too)!
One more thing I love about the picture. Cecily hanging onto Kendal like---she adores Kendal and I think that shows it!
Post a Comment